Thursday 1 November 2012

Camden




Location



Camden is at the heart of North London. On the weekend, there's always something happening. Saying that, I do like Camden. You'll find yourself stumbling past graffiti art, brightly painted walls, typography signage and quirky bits from the market like 'cool' t-shirts and little trinkets. It's a great place to photograph because of it's attitude, vibrancy and colour. I found an 'I heart moustache' jumper, and it's just, so Camden. The monochrome chiffon blouse is a great piece because you can wear it to work and also at the weekend, I'm getting ready for Christmas, so I went for the glitzy gold print shorts. Are you ready for the festive season?

Credits:
Photographer: Jordon Mcghee
Make Up Artist: Tamara Tott 
Special thanks to the Camden Eye pub and to Our Black Heart pub Camden (go on, have a cheeky drink).